Go Back   Soundgraph Forums > English > ODM/OEM Products > VFD products

Notices

Old 02-19-2010, 09:40 AM

Default Antec Fusion with Windows 7 Prof

Hi,

I have an Antec Fusion case, the older one, without the remote. I used it under Windows XP. The included driver CD from Antec contained the driver version 1.2.0.0, 12/22/2004.

Now I intend to migrate to Windows 7 Professional, but this driver does not work under Win7.

I asked Antec support for help, but their answer was: "The very first Fusion does not have support available for Windows 7".

Is there any way to make this VDF work under Win7?

Thanks in advance,

Crimson
Old 03-22-2010, 12:43 AM

Default VFD lights up but no volume control under win7

I have the same older case. My VFD is comes to life, reads info about my HTPC, but the volume knob does not work. I loaded the FUSION VFD drivers that cam with the case and got nothing, until I loaded the latest iMON driver. The iMON driver gave me an error saying that my hardware was an ANTEC VFD and it was designed for an iMON VFD (I thought they were the same but I guess not) Once i uninstalled the iMON software and rebooted, the VFD came to life. No volume ****s, but at least is better than a blank screen. Hope that helps.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:06 AM

I have the same issues with the original Antec Fusion and its VFD. Its impossible to use iMON and the volume control is not supported with the Antec driver.

Can't SoundGraph enable support for the original Antec Fusion with iMON? The Antec drivers are just an old version of iMON anyway...

Why is iMON supported on the Fusion 430 but not the v1?
Old 08-06-2010, 06:34 PM

Dear All,

Regret to say, the installation file for iMON/iMEDIAN HD doesn’t support old version of Fusion VFD doesn’t have IR control. This is a specific model and you have to install VFD Controller. This product is quite different with other OEM/ODM products.

Regards,
Johnny Hur

Last edited by johnny.hur; 08-06-2010 at 06:43 PM.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:59 PM

Thanks for the reply. The volume knob does not work under vista/windows 7 with the driver on the antec website. Any chance of a fix for it? I know its an old case but it would still be nice if the knob worked under windows 7!
Old 08-09-2010, 09:35 PM

It turns out the volume knob does work in Windows 7 with the original Antec Fusion and the Antec drivers... just set the VFD application to run in Windows XP SP2 compatibility mode.

http://www.domsyard.com/node/77

Tags
antec