Go Back   Soundgraph Forums > English > Software > HD Frame

Notices

Old 04-03-2012, 03:04 AM

Default Youtube+

I have anactive Youtube+, why? It is not clickeble....
How can I search on youtube?
Old 04-03-2012, 10:29 AM

Dear ZORBO,

"+ modules" as like YouTube+, News+, Picture+ are available only when HD Frame is run on FingerVU screen.

Thanks a lot,
slash.kim
Old 04-04-2012, 02:31 AM

ok well then tell me where can i return your product Imon VFD because support of his suddenly stopped, (I mean HD Imedian) whether to contact your lawyer with the request for compensation for moral damages ... or you make that We can use this function not only in FingerVU but also in the imon with VFD display with imon remote...
Where is the justice...
Old 04-13-2012, 04:34 AM

So What?
Old 04-13-2012, 10:16 AM

Dear ZORBO,

We had a plan to make it work with iMON remote environment. However, it is not easy to complete because of the technical issue and the difficulty of making virtual keyboard covering all iMON supported languages. It needs more development resources than that running on FingerVU. Adding this feature is holding until now.

If you have iPhone or android phone, please try to use "Remote+" app. You could use YouTube+ feature with this app. It makes HD Frame store the entered query on icon view. It's one way to get this feature work without FingerVU. There's free version of Remote+ app (Remote+ Lite) available.

Thanks a lot,
slash.kim
Old 04-16-2012, 03:55 AM

Ok. Its good to hear it. Its all understands...But I (and many users with VFD) want to see this feature as soon as possible, because of this:
http://www.soundgraph.com/forums/sho...0029#post20029
And I want to know when will it fixed?

And I suggest U to use MICROSOFT virtual Keyboard (which is already HAS users proper language in its settings) to FIX YOUR problem:
slash.kim wrote:
"However, it is not easy to complete because of the technical issue and the difficulty of making virtual keyboard covering all iMON supported languages"

By the Way i can translate hdframe into Russian language....do you need it?
Old 04-16-2012, 10:43 AM

Dear ZORBO,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZORBO View Post
And I suggest U to use MICROSOFT virtual Keyboard (which is already HAS users proper language in its settings) to FIX YOUR problem:
slash.kim wrote:
"However, it is not easy to complete because of the technical issue and the difficulty of making virtual keyboard covering all iMON supported languages"
Thanks for your suggestion. In order to use remote controller to control MS virtual keyboard, there needs some way to control it not by using mouse click. We could not find how to control the MS virtual keyboard by external commands.

Quote:
By the Way i can translate hdframe into Russian language....do you need it?
There's no one requests the Russian language supports for HD Frame until now. However, if you could do it, we appreciate it. You could download and check the strings used in Touch Frame and HD Frame in the excel files HERE.

Thanks a lot,
slash.kim
Old 04-17-2012, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash.kim View Post
Dear ZORBO,
We could not find how to control the MS virtual keyboard by external commands.
Thanks a lot,
slash.kim
How about use TabTip.exe from there (C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink)?
I made a hot button on my remote using macros where i pointed open TabTip.exe and its works.
You may make a shortcut or macros link when you touch (or click by remote) youtube+ in the screen to open TabTip.exe in order to print text.

and let me say that file navigator, you use in HD frame, looks like very cheep fileexplorer...make it looks like in MedianHD and you will received harmony in HD frame.

& one more thing Why did you decided to use clean CD/DVD box in HDframe to cover you links (shortcuts), let them be free dont use it, it will be more simple and attractive to use simple line around the links (shortcuts).
Old 04-19-2012, 12:31 PM

Quote:
How about use TabTip.exe from there (C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink)?
I made a hot button on my remote using macros where i pointed open TabTip.exe and its works.
You may make a shortcut or macros link when you touch (or click by remote) youtube+ in the screen to open TabTip.exe in order to print text.
Ok, we'll check there's a macro or shortcut to control TapTip's key entering. Anyway, in order to use remote control to enter virtual keyboard alike tools (including TapTip), these kinds of tools should support 'focus ui' as like bigger CD frame in HD Frame in order to let user navigate keys to input. However, these kind of tools looks only support 'mouse hover ui'. Because of this reason, it will not easy to enter key using these kind of tool even though they support some shortcut or macro.

Quote:
and let me say that file navigator, you use in HD frame, looks like very cheep fileexplorer...make it looks like in MedianHD and you will received harmony in HD frame.
Which point of file navigator does make you uncomfortable? Could you explain more in detail? For example, the static UI? or animation effect of it? or the lack of information it shows?

Quote:
& one more thing Why did you decided to use clean CD/DVD box in HDframe to cover you links (shortcuts), let them be free dont use it, it will be more simple and attractive to use simple line around the links (shortcuts).
The design concept of HD Frame comes from CD Frame containing CD/DVD's. And so name of it also uses "Frame" and CD/DVD box contains icons.

Thanks a lot,
slash.kim
Old 04-28-2012, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Ok, we'll check there's a macro or shortcut to control TapTip's key entering. Anyway, in order to use remote control to enter virtual keyboard alike tools (including TapTip), these kinds of tools should support 'focus ui' as like bigger CD frame in HD Frame in order to let user navigate keys to input. However, these kind of tools looks only support 'mouse hover ui'. Because of this reason, it will not easy to enter key using these kind of tool even though they support some shortcut or macro.
How it goes?
What is the progress?
What is the result?

Quote:
Which point of file navigator does make you uncomfortable? Could you explain more in detail? For example, the static UI? or animation effect of it? or the lack of information it shows?
Ok. Let me explain, I mean that file explorer is not in one style with UI of HD frame.
And I think that (& it will be great for AII) if HD frame works like "now works" when you use finger & touch screen, but when app HD frame will detect that there is no touch screen, it works on princype like in Median HD (I mean where the central part of the file explorer is the primary and all scrolling goes relatively this central part, and the choice or confirmation is made by button "left")
you can look by yourself in HD median.

Quote:
The design concept of HD Frame comes from CD Frame containing CD/DVD's. And so name of it also uses "Frame" and CD/DVD box contains icons.
Thanks a lot,
slash.kim
But how about this style: look full picture here:
https://www.yousendit.com/download/M...Y3lwM21Ga2RVag

its more lite and it is easier to understand and simple so that forces the user to focus not on the rough blank cd frames, while forcing the user to focus on the contents of cd frames.
THE developers-designers can vote for one or another kind of interface.
What do you think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg UI_v_1.jpg (14.7 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by ZORBO; 04-28-2012 at 11:31 PM.