Go Back   Soundgraph Forums > English > ODM/OEM Products > VFD products

Notices

Old 03-17-2012, 03:13 AM

Default vfd windows error code 43

I am trying to use the VFD pre-installed in a Silverstone LC10S media case. I am using Windows 7 x64 Ultimate, and am receiving an error trying to enable the device. The VFD is always blank and never shows any type of power. It is shown as an Unknown Device under USB controllers in the device manager. The device states that it stopped working and gives an error code 43 in the description. I have tried using the USB headers on the mother board, and several of the external USB ports, including the rear external USB ports on the board. What can I do to get this VFD to work?
Old 04-08-2012, 12:43 AM

Is there anyone that can provide support for this issue? I've had no luck with other OS'es, and configurations. Seems like the hardware is defective. Is there anyway to verify this? Is there a way to replace the unit?
Old 04-10-2012, 06:55 PM

Dear rkroeger,

1. When did this error started showing up? Is this issue is right from the beginning or after some changes it stared? If after some changes this error is happening what is changed?
2. How long you have been using this VFD?
3. Did you install any driver for VFD?

regards

Gokul
Old 05-23-2012, 03:49 AM

1. I don't remember ever seeing the VFD working in the beginning, but it definitely did not work after installing the driver for it. So, yes, I would say it was having issues from the very beginning.
2. A bit over a year in a htpc, and the vfd isn't crucial so it wasn't a priority for me at first, but would be nice if it worked.
3. Yes, not initially, but I did install the driver for the VFD, and it had no effect on the error code (43) in the device manager.

Thanks for the reply Gokul.

Last edited by rkroeger; 05-23-2012 at 03:53 AM.