Go Back   Soundgraph Forums > English > ODM/OEM Products > Touch LCD products

Notices

Old 03-17-2012, 01:35 AM

Default Silverstone Crown CW03 Touch LCD Issues

OK, So I bought a case from a friend to rebuild my media center. I'm very confident it was well maintained but now that I have it together I've found some.... issues with it....

The touch LCD does not seem to respond in several areas. I've installed the suggested downloads from the Silverstone product page as well as used the more updated versions of both iMon and the AIM touch drivers. It just seems to not work proper. He never used the touch function so this could have been an issue from the get-go but I'm unsure if its hardware or software at this point.

Also, another thing I was running into is before I installed the touch drivers windows was recognizing the touch panel as being for my 42" TV rather than the LCD and in "Tablet settings" in control panel it would show "Pen input available" on the TV instead of the touch panel, so any input I gave the touch panel was translated to the desktop of the TV.

Ugh, I'm so frustrated with this! Does anyone know of any step by step guides on setting up this particular cases LCD/Touch panel?

Silverstone Crown CW03 Case
Windows 7 Home Premium
ASUS P5Q-EM
Intel E7400
8GB OCZ memory
160GB Fujitsu 5.4K RPM OS Drive (Laptop)
3x 1TB Samsung HDD's
Generic Lite-ON DVD-R/W
Old 03-17-2012, 02:51 AM

I just tried going at it again. I used the AIM driver as listed by Silverstone on the CW03 product page and I disabled the HDMI TV output and just used the 7" LCD in the case which I had set as the primary display. I installed the driver and software. I ran the tool and performed the 4 point calibration which to my surprise actually worked this time and I was able to hit all 4 points.... but, thats where the progress came to a screeching halt. After the calibration anywhere I touched on the screen seemed to only register in that last point in the calibration sequence which was the top left corner. After this disappointment I re-enabled the TV on the HDMI port and "big surprise" it reverted back to the touch panel registering on the TV rather than the 7" in the case and it was still only registering clicks in the top right corner no matter where on the 7" I touch it only showed the response (ping effect on cursor) in the upper left of the screen on the TV.

ARGH!!!!
Old 03-17-2012, 03:03 AM

Half tempted to order this -> http://www.dealextreme.com/p/7-inch-...ensitive-12561 and just replace the overlay that is on it but I don't know if that will play well with iMon and as such defeat the purpose of this... besides the fact that I think its Windows 7 causing part of this issue... any suggestions at this point would be great